- We will happily allow returns for most items up
to 30 days from the delivery date.
- Call us to arrange for any returns at 718-361-2966 or you may email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A copy of the invoice must be included with the return.
- All parts must be resalable and in the original packaging.
- We may not allow returns and/or may charge a 15% restocking fee for certain parts due to their specific nature. Examples are: electrical parts, special orders, and discontinued parts.
- We will not accept installed, tried, or used parts.
- Please notify us within 15 days of receipt of any damaged or defective parts to inquire about returns, refund, or warranty.
- Parts have to be returned and inspected before a refund is processed.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns on parts that do not meet the above criteria.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges related to returning cores.
- Any and all cores must be original Mercedes-Benz OEM parts. No aftermarket or non Mercedes-Benz parts will be accepted.
- All cores must be intact and complete with no missing pieces.
- All cores must be cleaned, drained of any and all fluids, and when applicable be in the original packaging of the purchased part.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped. An order cannot be cancelled once it leaves our possession for delivery.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer, a return fee of 15% may apply.